Credit Card Terminal Support FAQs
Contacting Our 100% US-based Support
If you don’t find the information you’re looking for here on our site — or if you’d simply prefer to speak to someone one-on-one — you can contact our 100% US-based customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org any time. We’re happy to help.
- Which features are available on which types of devices?
- Can I do refunds? What about credits and voids?
- Can I perform a refund if I don’t have my device or access to the app?
- Can I send email receipts?
- Can I print paper receipts?
- Can I charge credit cards while I’m on a call?
- How long does each transaction take?
- Can I use more than one merchant account with the same app?
- Can I collect signatures in the app? Do I need to collect signatures?
- Can I manage recurring payments?
- How does Credit Card Terminal secure transactions?
- Can I import my transactions into QuickBooks?
- Can I create custom receipts for my customers?
- Can I store customer information in the app?
- What is a Merchant Account / Payment Gateway?
- What does it cost to use Credit Card Terminal?
- Can I use my own pre-existing Merchant Account?
- Can I use my PayPal account?
- Can my seasonal business avoid monthly fees during the off-season?
- Can I process cards if I’m outside the USA?
- How soon will funds be deposited into my bank account?
- What is a chargeback?
- How do I get Visa/MasterCard stickers and signage, etc.?
- What are “Credit Card Assessment Fees”?
- What is a “settled” transaction? When are transactions settled?
- Can I accept HSA and FSA cards from my customers?
- Do I need to enter a CVV code for every transaction?
New Account Setup
- How do I create an account with Inner Fence?
- What do I need to create an account with Inner Fence?
- What plan should I choose?
- Why do I need to supply a credit card?
- How do I get my free card reader?
- When should I download the app? Where can I download the app?
- Can I use my account with more than one device?
- Do I need any special hardware?
- Can I use a magnetic card reader for “swiped” transactions?
- Can I use my card reader with a case on my device?
Transactions & Refunds
- How do I run a transaction on Android?
- How do I refund a transction on Android?
- How do I run a transaction on iOS?
- How do I refund a transaction on iOS?
- How do I run a transaction on Mac?
- How do I refund a transaction on Mac?
- How do I run a transaction on Windows?
- How do I refund a transaction on Windows?
- How do I run a transaction on Windows Phone?
- How do I refund a transaction on Windows Phone?
- Why isn’t my headphone-jack card reader working on iOS?
- Why isn’t my headphone-jack card reader working on Windows Phone?
- Why isn’t my headphone-jack card reader working on my HTC phone?
- Why do partial refunds sometimes fail?
- Why do I keep getting the “Error Card Declined” message?
- Why do receipt emails come from email@example.com?
- Why is a website required during signup? What if I don’t have a website?
- Why can’t I enter in a Card Verification Value (CVV) in the iOS app?